Not everyone that you interact with today will be happy but let’s not focus on them right now. Let’s focus on you and helping to make your day a good one and give you a chance at having a happy day.
Here are six ways to a happier day.
1. Meditate – take some time in the quiet to think. Don’t turn on the outside noise right away. Control the quiet time to reflect, remember your why and set your priorities.
2. Be Thankful – the quiet can help with this. You can always find something to be thankful for. Always.
3. Be Kind – that’s a choice but a choice worth being intentional about because it (the kindness) will come back to you.
4. Take Time For Yourself – it’s not selfish, it’s needed. You can’t be at your best for others if you don’t take time to take care of you.
5. Stress Less – sometimes the way to less stress isn’t necessarily more joy but being neutral and controlling what you can control. Your effort and your attitude.
6. Talk Yourself Up – the most important conversation you have each day is with yourself. You are wired, by human nature, for negativity. Speak affirmation and value into yourself.
Be international in how you start and approach your day. Leaving it to chance is too risky so control these six things today and every day.
I’m cheering for you.
#leadership #motivation #coaching